Join an elite team and serve on the front lines of modern sales coaching with a company that makes a huge impact on their clients’ lives.
Our ScaleClub Coaches are driven, smart and have a passion for seeing our clients succeed. They also have a thirst for learning new skills and teaching others.
This is a location-independent role (yes, you can work in your zebra PJs! Well, there will be lots of video consultations, so maybe only buy the bottoms…) with a huge upside for potential income and impact on your clients’ lives.
Top performers should expect to earn between $100,000 – $125,000 annually. You’ll be paid a healthy base and earn bonuses based on our clients success and commitment to the program.
You will use our proprietary sales playbook platform, proven sales best practices and library of industry research to help residential property management companies sales professionals grow and thrive in their careers (check out RentScale.com to see the brand and industry focus you will be serving).
Most days will be filled with video conferences with property management sales professionals all over the US, crafting killer sales language for their sales playbooks, training them to manage their pipeline efficiently, and practicing sales scenarios with their peers. It should be fun, and it will make them better.
You will be advising energetic, successful business owners and sales managers, so the timid (or boring) need not apply. But don’t worry, you’ll be armed with world-class tools, one-of-a-kind products and a highly specialized brand behind you (insert door-kicking-down animated gif here).
If you want to learn cutting-edge sales techniques and technology, make a meaningful impact on small businesses and work in a for-salespeople-by-salespeople environment, this is your chance.We need you to love practicing sales in a live environment with aspiring sales professionals and coaching top performers through their bottlenecks and their own toxic head trash.
* Demonstrate a high degree of self-directed kickassery, with evidence of personal results
* Sharp communication skills – both on the phone and through email
* Deep sales or sales management experience
* Demonstrate the ability to learn a new market
* A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people wonder which James Bond movie you were in
* Comfortable in a results-oriented environment, where everything is measured
* Constant learner, excited about the opportunity to develop sales skills and master our unique methodologies
* High emotional intelligence and awareness of individual personality style
Benefits and Perks
* Amazing earning (and learning) potential
* Extensive sales and achievement training
* Fun and relaxed work environment with smart, caring people
* Build advanced career skills and get exposed to cutting-edge technology
* Location Independence
* Travel to South Florida 4 times per year and work with experts at the top of their game
* Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you can:
* Embrace technology
* Learn fast
* Communicate crisply
* Listen intently
* Be amazing
This is not your typical coaching opportunity, so don’t expect this to be a typical application process. Please include a LinkedIn profile when applying, and video cover letters are strongly suggested due to the volume of applications we typically receive.
RentScale has built a thriving tribe of property management entrepreneurs and sales leaders in North America who are celebrated as the pinnacle of success within the industry. And… we’ve had a lot of fun while doing it!
RentScale is the premier sales development company in North America for residential property managers.
Property managers turn to RentScale when they want more predictable and effective growth from their sales team. We provide sales process consulting and skill training for property managers in the US and Canada.
We’ve built the largest community of residential property management sales professionals in North America by specializing in this one industry, and bringing them the proven concepts that the fastest growing companies in the world use.
Make sure to check out this webpage to learn more about working at RentScale.