Director of Coaching – Sales Process Consulting
Join an elite team and serve on the front lines of modern sales coaching with a company that makes a huge impact on their clients’ lives.
Our Scale Coaches are driven, smart and have a passion for seeing our clients succeed. They also have a thirst for learning new skills and teaching others.
This is a location-independent role (yes, you can work in your zebra PJs! Well, there will be lots of video consultations, so maybe only buy the bottoms. You can even work AMONG the zebras, like one of our employees did this past month in Africa.) with a huge upside for potential income and impact on your clients’ lives.
Top performers should expect to earn between $130,000 – $150,000 annually. You’ll be paid a healthy base and earn bonuses based on our clients’ success and commitment to the program.
You will use our proprietary sales playbook platform, proven sales best practices and library of industry research to help residential property management companies systemetize their sales processes, build their own detailed sales playbooks and build sales teams that will dramatically scale their businesses (check out RentScale.com to see the brand and industry focus this coach will be serving). If you’ve been a successful sales manager in the past—this opportunity might be the perfect next step for you.
Most days will be filled with video conferences with property management owners all over the US, crafting killer sales language for their sales playbooks and coaching the business owners and their salespeople through the process.
You will be advising energetic, successful business owners and sales managers, so the timid (or boring) need not apply. But don’t worry, you’ll be armed with world-class tools, one-of-a-kind products and a highly specialized brand behind you (insert door-kicking-down animated gif here).
You will also be leading and managing two other amazing coaches and be in charge of all departmental budgets and responsible for the department hitting its goals.
If you want to teach cutting-edge sales techniques and technology, make a meaningful impact on small businesses, and work in a for-salespeople-by-salespeople environment, this is your chance. We want you to bring your deep sales process and management experience and marry it with our unique and proven sales methodology.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-directed kickassery, with evidence of personal results
- You’re systematic in most things you do (and you do them well!)
- Sharp communication skills – on the phone, video, and email
- Deep sales process design (or sales management) experience
- Demonstrate the ability to learn a new market and craft shockingly effective sales language
- A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people wonder which James Bond movie you were in
- You analyze both wins and pitfalls, with an eye around constant improvement
- Comfortable in a results-oriented environment, where everything is measured
- Constant learner, excited about the opportunity to develop sales skills and master our unique methodologies
- Ready to mentor high performing team members and lead the operational function of the company
- Ability to hold clients and team members accountable, and have those difficult conversations when necessary (while remaining empathetic)
- You enlist cooperation from, and are collaborative with, the rest of the team
Benefits and Perks
- Amazing earning (and learning) potential
- Extensive sales and achievement training
- Fun and relaxed work environment with smart, caring people
- Build advanced career skills and get exposed to cutting-edge technology
- Location Independence
- Travel to South Florida four times per year for all-company onsites
- Work with experts at the top of their games
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you can:
- Embrace technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Listen intently
- Be amazing
This is not your typical consulting opportunity, so don’t expect this to be a typical application process.
You must complete the form and upload a quick video cover letter to be considered. Don’t make it a thing… just hold the phone up and hit record (30-90 seconds tops). You can make this “unlisted” on YouTube so only we can see it, or you can upload to a place like Google Drive or Dropbox. I am SURE you will figure it out.
What do you say in your video cover letter? Anything that will make you stand out. But if you’re stuck, consider telling us an area where you accomplished something remarkable in your life, school, or career. Or, maybe brag about a new skill or habit you developed during COVID. The bottom line is: we need to know who will be our first call.
RentScale has built a thriving tribe of property management entrepreneurs and sales leaders in North America who are celebrated as the pinnacle of success within the industry. And… we’ve had a lot of fun while doing it!
RentScale is the premier sales development company in North America for residential property managers.
Property managers turn to RentScale when they want more predictable and effective growth from their sales team. We provide sales process consulting and skill training for property managers in the US and Canada.
We’ve built the largest community of residential property management sales professionals in North America by specializing in this one industry, and bringing them the proven concepts that the fastest growing companies in the world use.
Make sure to check out this webpage to learn more about working at RentScale.